Stakeholder maps (Jinger)
- IP Ownership
- Diplomas → Employability
- Ownership: Who owns the platform? Government-owned?
- Duration of the experiment and plan
- Who manages the facility and programs? Who maintains the platform?
- How will you socialize the concept to the local community?
- Safety: How will you make sure there is no problems?
- Employability: Support the renewable energy goals of Bali and prepare locals for employability.
- Make sure the research goals are fulfilled
- Disclose the full data (open source)
- Permit shoudl involve PTSP (https://dpmptsp.baliprov.go.id/ & https://www.indonesia-investments.com/news/todays-headlines/indonesia-s-one-stop-investment-licensing-service-at-bkpm-launched/item5256 & https://dpmptsp.baliprov.go.id/home )
- MOU by the end of September
- Engineering proposal with all the details
- Clarity with the all the stakeholders + ownership + Roles
- Safety and Risk Mitigation
- All documents in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Meet with the Ministry of the Environment as a foreigner
- Overlay Map
- Render of how it looks on the water