System, ecology integration
- modular, cheap system that can be owned by an individual, even carried? Like taking care of a plant. Many advantages, from maintenance, harvesting, to lower risk of a big catastrophe
- how to store: instead of compressing, storing in balloons at atmospheric pressure (they can then “float” out of the sea, and then their height or size will indicate the amount of product, and how ready they are for “harvesting”
- Opportunity for design the “container”⇒ a “balloon” will expand radially; what about using some corrugated/fractal like surface/auxetic-like surface that expands creating a specific shape that may then “navigate” towards the coast or something like that? (aligning to the wind or currents).
- The ballon can have a hard shell: hoberman sphere?
- Could we use the surface of the ballon as a solar panel? maybe yes, for instance sticking on the ballon flexible or rigid solar panels that tesselate the surface
- Another possibility could be to have a (small) drone on top of each pod, and as the ballon collects hydrogen and inflate, it could help with the lift: the drone could then used to transport heavier things, or farther away (for instance medicines) and at the same time bring the hydrogen to the land. Sort of coastal "auxiliary medical kits" for emergencies? or water samples? (let's go SF for fun: food delivery, that fish cooked on the hydrogen-based floating hot pot hahaha) [11:10, 9/30/2022] alvaro cassinelli: (and someone mention drones actually powered by hydrogen fuel cells, interesting, plus recharged by solar too)
- tokenomics, MVE
- Check also ‣ for related stuff that may have an interesting synergy (or use the same platform).