- Understanding the demographics of the Kampoeng Kepiting residents & their day to day lifestyle
- Understanding crab farmers’ needs, motivations, day-to-day actvities, pain-points, etc
- Figuring out how the floating hydrogen pod can benefit the overall residents’ needs
maybe we need to interview several stakeholders ??
- Crab Farmers?
- Business Owners?
- Head of the village?
- Workflow / Task
- General process of crab farming (general proses menambak kepiting dari awal - akhir) → user journey [preparation → maintenance harvesting]
- Daily routines: Day-to-day operational activities
- Task division / roles
- Where do they get the crab seeds, tools & resources, where do they sell them to?
- Is there a cycle-system? Season sensitive?
- What kind of problems / challenges do they face ? → identify pain-points
- What do farmers intend to achieve? ex: of (income or asset) (operational effectivity & productivity) (risk prevention) etc
- Figuring out who will be the best person to operate the solar hydrogen pod